This time last year, I was living on Oahu, Hawaii, studying at the University of Hawaii at Manoa One of my favorite treats I discovered on Oahu were acai bowls. They are a delicious, superfood-filled breakfast to get your day started on a tropical note! Adding Purely Elizabeth’s Ancient Grain Granola even betters the yum!
- 1 tablespoon of freeze dried Acai powder
- 1 frozen banana
- 3/4 cup of frozen berries
- 3/4 cup of almond milk
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of hemp seeds
- 1 cup of Purely Elizabeth Granola (Cranberry Pecan is my favorite flavor)
- Blend the Acai powder, banana, berries, almond milk, honey, and hemp seeds in blender until smooth
- Add Purely Elizabeth Granola on top!
- Serving size: one bowl
* To learn more about Elizabeth Stein, the founder of Purely Elizabeth, check out ROO Podcast #7