I have always been a big believer in eating a nutritious and filling breakfast. I often times have to eat breakfast on the go, pre class or post run, and thus love to have an easy-made meal. I created this “Everything Oatmeal” to include many of my favorite superfoods and all it needs is hot water!
At the start of each week, I prepare individual oatmeal packs for my morning and this recipe reflects one morning’s serving. In addition, it features the delicious Nuttzo!
- 3/4 cup of quick oats (Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Quick Cooking Oats is my preference)
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of hemp hearts
- 1 teaspoon of mulberries
- 1 teaspoon of goji berries
- 1 teaspoon of coconut flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon of cacao nibs
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop of Nuttzo (my favorite is the crunchy original)
In a bowl, mix the oatmeal ingredients with hot water. Wait two minutes and then add a banana and Nuttzo on top!