- Carrot, long and thinly cut
- Pea shoots and bean sprouts
- Nori sheet (I normally tear it in half)
- 3 tablespoons Nuttzo
- 3 tablespoons lemon
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free tamari soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- Pinch of chili flakes
- Cook quinoa and assemble sushi ingredients. Add sauce ingredients to food processor and blend until smooth.
- Tear nori sheet in half and spread a layer of quinoa and then a layer of veggies. Dip in sauce and enjoy!
* I do not give exact amounts for the sushi ingredients since this recipe is flexible depending on how many people will eat it, however the sauce can be added to at least 6 Summer Sushi rolls and it keeps well as salad dressing in the fridge for later.