Danielle Dietz-LiVolsi is the founder and president of Nuttzo, cofounder of Project Left Behind.
In this episode, Danielle shares why she started Nuttzo, the only seven nut and seed butter on the planet. She discusses her journey adopting her sons from the Ukraine. Danielle explains how risk taking is essential in starting one’s own business. She reflects on Nuttzo’s biggest breakthrough when it was featured on the Dr. Oz show. Danielle reveals why her mantra is “Live Like You Mean It.” She captures what inspired her to found her nonprofit Project Left Behind that works with orphaned and neglected children around the world. Danielle describes her favorite way to eat Nuttzo and the most unexpected place she has come across Nuttzo. Lastly, she previews upcoming projects for Nuttzo, Project Left Behind, and her family.
- To learn more and donate to Julia’s work with the Yaya Girls Running Program in Ethiopia , check out http://startsomegood.com/empoweryayagirls.
- Nuttzo Website
- Nuttzo Facebook
- Nuttzo Twitter: @eatnuttzo
- Nuttzo Instagram: @eatnuttzo
- Project Left Behind Website
- Project Left Behind Facebook