I love routine— this includes eating the same breakfast everyday— that would be my Everything Oatmeal with Nuttzo on top, to be exact. With the turning of the New Year, I have challenged myself to experiment with other nutritious morning options. This Chia Chocolate Nuttzo Pudding is simply delicious and feels as if you are eating dessert for breakfast!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 5 medjool dates, pitted
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Nuttzo
- Handful of blackberries, to taste
- Add the almond milk, chia seeds, dates, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract into a blender on the highest speed until smooth.
- If you eat it immediately, add Nuttzo and blackberries
- If you store in the fridge to enjoy later, it will thicken up even more!
* Recipe adapted from Oh She Glows Almost Instant Chocolate Chia Pudding