I believe a lot of meaningful explanations are threefold and thus, I want to give you three reasons to consider taking part in the Revolution Why Immersion weekend, co-hosted by myself, Greg Faxon, Izzy Darby, and Emma Huvos, during October 9th to 12th, 2015.
1. Restore Your Mind-Body-Spirit
Revolution Why will restore your mind, body and spirit as we inhabit the outdoors, eat nourishing foods, and move in a way that brings us into alignment with our true nature.
- The immersion will be hosted at The Riverside Project, a beautiful 80 acre property on the banks of the Shenandoah River in Charles Town, West Virginia. We will hear the river at night as we camp under the stars and enjoy bonfires with heartfelt conversations over vegan marshmallows!
- All the leaders are passionate about plant-based nutrition and every meal will be made with love by vegan blogger Izzy Darby, who is an expert in creating plant powered meals that are both healthy and hearty.
- Moving your body is paramount to holistic restoration. I am excited to offer daily yoga classes and guided runs that will reinvigorate your form, strength, and focus.
2. Reconnect with Yourself and Others
Revolution Why is for growth-minded millennials who want to reconnect to their purpose and the world:
- Coach, Greg Faxon will lead you through powerful exercises that investigate why today is the best time to build your own business and how to get started.
- Our days will be grounded in building community through challenging, honest and supportive conversations. The Revolution Why community will help reconnect you to yourself and like-minded millennials who share a passion for living deliberately.
- Emma Huvos, founder of the Riverside Project, will teach you how to reconnect to the earth through permaculture exploration.
3. Revolutionize Your Life
- My goal for Revolution Why is to enable participants to leave feeling inspired to transform their lives and bring the revolution to their communities.
- There are only 22 available spots at Revolution Why. Sign up to the email list so that you can be the first one to know when applications open. If you want to restore, reconnect, and revolutionize your life, join us for Revolution Why!
* Stay tuned for a Running On Om podcast episode featuring Greg, Izzy, and Emma’s reasons behind Revolution Why to-be-released next week!