“I quit drinking and starting running on the same day. So in a lot of ways I replaced drinking with running. And I think that is very common and it’s from one addiction to another.”
In this episode, Nicole Antoinette, writer, podcast host, and self-proclaimed recovering self-help addict, discusses how to cultivate real talk in your life. Nicole explains her creative sabbatical from her business as a weekly blogger and accountability coach. She tells the story of her relationship with alcohol and running, from how she stopped drinking to the role running has played in her sobriety. Nicole discusses her bipolar disorder and how it has impacted her life, running, and work as a writer and coach. Lastly, Nicole offers wisdom on how to discover your truth through real talk.
- Nicole’s Website
- Nicole’s Podcast Real Talk Radio on iTunes
- Nicole’s Twitter: @
- Nicole’s Instagram: @nic.antoinette
- Subscribe to The Running On Om podcast on iTunes
- Leave a written review of the podcast on iTunes
- Tweet or email a screenshot of your review to @runningonom or firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries accepted until 11:59pm EST October 31, 2015. Winner will be randomly chosen and announced by November 2, 2015. If you have already written a review, you are still eligible to enter the giveaway by submitting a screenshot of your past review.