“And I think maybe the reason that I was able to have that experience is because I no longer needed that experience. When we are seeking something so hard, we are trying to manifest it so hard, or we are trying to have that spiritual experience— if you are looking so hard, you are never going to it it. It’s like you are ruining the spontaneity.”
In this episode, Julie Piatt, plant-based chef, author, healer, musician, and yogi explores how to connect to your primal pulse. Julie provides insight from the spiritual path of motherhood and being an old soul. She reveals how her meditation practice is a channel to her primal pulse. Julie reflects on lessons learned during her dark night. She discusses her partnership with her husband Rich Roll and the challenges they have overcome together. Julie previews upcoming projects, podcasts, and books. Lastly, Julie shares on her transformative experience studying the Indian instrument, sitar.
- Julie’s Website
- Julie’s Facebook
- Julie’s Instagram: @srimati
- Julie’s Twitter: @srimati
- Julie’s Book “The Plantpower Way”
- Julie’s Meditation Program
- Julie’s Music
- Julie’s ROO Podcast Episode #125
- Julie’s ROO Podcast Episode #47
* Podcast sponsored by Revolution Why: Revolution Why is a four-day retreat for millennials who want to challenge the status quo and question their relationship with their work, health, food, and other people, held from September 23rd-26th, 2016 in Charles Town, WV. If you are interested in receiving the early bird discount, apply now on revolutionwhy.com (discount ends 12/14/15)
- Subscribe to The Running On Om podcast on iTunes
- Leave a written review of the podcast on iTunes
- Tweet or email a screenshot of your review to @runningonom or firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries accepted until 11:59pm PST November 30, 2015. Winner will be randomly chosen and announced by December 2, 2015. If you have already written a review, you are still eligible to enter the giveaway by submitting a screenshot of your past review.
- The Oiselle outfit features a Wazzie Wool Base Layer in black and Lux Pants.