One of my soul sisters Nicole Antoinette often asks the question, “what are you totally obsessed with right now?”
I have gone bananas for frozen bananas! For the past two months, I have been enjoying ROO’s Nuttzo Nice Cream as a delicious breakfast or nourishing desert. It was time to finally share my latest obsession with all of you and I look forward to hearing what you think about Nuttzo Nice Cream!
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 2 Tablespoon Nuttzo
- 1 Tablespoon Vega’s Vanilla Protein & Green Powder
- 1/2 cup water or almond milk
- Add ons: Purely Elizabeth Granola, blueberries, maple syrup
- Before you freeze the bananas, cut them up into slices— this is helpful for blending later.
- Let the frozen bananas thaw for 5-10 minutes before you blend.
- Add the bananas, Nuttzo, protein powder, and liquid to the blender. Blend until it is an ice cream consistency. You may have to start and stop the blender a few times and mix with a spoon.
- Scoop out the nice cream, adorn with toppings of your choice, and enjoy!
P.S. Nuttzo is hosting a 2016 spring online sale where you can buy Nuttzo at a discounted price and receive an additional 20% off with ROO’s exclusive code, “jmh-20.” The sale goes from April 25th-29th, 2016– get your Nuttzo and make nice cream!