“Chasing your dreams is always worth it. With a caveat, and that is: you don’t need to be stuck on the same dream, indefinitely.”
Ask Lauren Fleshman is a monthly series on Running On Om, where Lauren Fleshman, professional runner, coach, mother, business owner, and writer, answers listeners questions on all things that pop up when living an athletic life— motivation, injuries, relationship issues, nutrition, body image, you name it.
In this episode, Lauren answers listeners questions on the following topics:
- The value of whether chasing one’s dreams is worth it and how one can reignite their dreams when the spark is gone.
- What is more important in a running coach— someone who has excellent reliability or a coach who has extensive expertise?
- How does one get up the guts to travel out of state for a surgery that may or may not fix one’s injury?
- Are we as spectators feeding the use of performance enhancing drugs with our emphasis on greatness?
- How to increase one’s mental strength in training and racing so that one can reach their potential?
- What made Lauren realize running was a part of who she is?
- Lauren’s ROO Podcast #149 on The Superpower of Authenticity
- Lauren’s Ask Lauren Fleshman Website
- Lauren’s Twitter: @laurenfleshman
- Lauren’s Instagram: @fleshmanflyer
- Lauren’s Facebook
* Podcast Sponsored by Jaybird X2:
- Exclusive Jaybird X2 Discount for ROO Listeners:
- Jaybird X2 Giveaway – Enter to win by:
- Subscribe to The Running On Om podcast on iTunes
- Leave a written review of the podcast on iTunes
- Email a screenshot of your review to email@example.com. Giveaway ends on January 31st, 2016. Winners will be randomly chosen and announced by February 2, 2016. If you have already written a review, you are still eligible to enter the giveaway by submitting a screenshot of your past review.
How to Listen to ROO?