“Run commuting is something that I really encourage a lot of people to try out . . . walk commuting as well. So really, just traveling on foot to get to and from where you go everyday. It’s such an improvement to my quality of life.”
In this episode, Kyle Pietari, ultra runner, law student, and father discusses the balancing act of his many roles. Kyle reflects on his recent second place finish at the historic Leadville 100-mile race in August 2015. He explains the impact barefoot running has had on his running form. Kyle provides insight on how to run commute and integrate your training into your daily life. He shares about why the November Project is his favorite part of living in Boston. Lastly, Kyle previews his goals and dreams for 2016.
- Kyle’s Twitter: @kylepietari
- Kyle’s Facebook
- Kyle’s Altra Athlete Bio
- Kyle’s Strava
- Kyle’s Instagram: @ksp303
* Podcast Sponsored by Jaybird X2:
- Exclusive Jaybird X2 Discount for ROO Listeners: Receive 30% off the incredible Jaybird X2 headphones that are wireless, bluetooth, sweat-proof, and have a 8-hour battery life with the code “ROOX230” at checkout. Visit jaybirdsport.com. Power your passion! Discount ends on January 31st, 2016.
- Jaybird X2 Giveaway – Enter to win by:
- Subscribe to The Running On Om podcast on iTunes
- Leave a written review of the podcast on iTunes
- Email a screenshot of your review to email@example.com. Giveaway ends on January 31st, 2016. Winners will be randomly chosen and announced by February 2, 2016. If you have already written a review, you are still eligible to enter the giveaway by submitting a screenshot of your past review.
How to Listen to ROO?