In this episode, Kyleanne Hunter, former attack fighter pilot, scholar, activist, and athlete, discusses gender equality in the military and beyond.
Kyleanne covers the following topics:
- The roles of compassion, competition, and community in Kyleanne’s athletic endeavors
- Being the first female attack fighter pilot in her Marine Corps squadron
- How we can bring gender equality to the military
- Reflections on the upcoming presidential election
- What Kyleanne is afraid of and what inspires her