Erin Taylor is a yoga teacher and global head coach of Jasyoga.
In this episode, Erin Taylor tells the story of how a basketball injury brought her to yoga. She recounts the experience of teaching yoga to her college teammates and how this naturally put her in the role of yoga teacher. Erin explains the structure of Jasyoga, her revolutionary approach to teaching yoga to athletes. She discusses yoga for runners, including three essential yoga poses that runners should incorporate on a daily basis. Erin provides insights she has learned from her recent move from Seattle to England. She shares how she balances running with her yoga practice. Lastly, Erin reveals whats ahead for in 2015, including exciting developments for Jasyoga.
- Erin’s New Blog, The Monday Reset (subscribe to get it in your mailbox every week)
- Jasyoga US Website
- Jasyoga UK Website
- Jasyoga US Twitter: @jasyogaseattle
- Jasyoga US Facebook
- Jasyoga US Instagram: @jasyogaseattle
- Jasyoga UK Twitter: @jasyogalondon
- Jasyoga UK Facebook
- Jasyoga UK Instagram: @jasyogalondon