“This isn’t little. This isn’t like something you know. You do not know what this looks like and I don’t care if you’re a great athlete or not, if your listening to this, you have to experience it. It is not like your running club, it’s not like a boot camp cause it’s way fucking weird and it’s really hard.”
In this episode, Brogan Graham, co-founder of November Project (NP) explains why you should show up to the November Project and to your life. Brogan tells the story of his athletic background from how he began crew in high school to rowing at Northeastern’s DI Men’s Varsity Rowing Team. He reflects on his relationship with Bojan Mandaric, his November Project co-founder and what inspired them to start NP. Brogan recounts the story of how he met Goldie Graham, his now wife and ROO Podcast Interviewee #78, at November Project Boston. He discusses the growth of the November Project, including his partnership with The North Face to the 21 NP tribes across North America. Lastly, Brogan reveals his least favorite tattoo is, the role of yoga in his training, and the most memorable November Project workout he has experienced.
- Podcast sponsored by Revolution Why! Revolution Why is a four-day retreat for millennials who want to challenge the status quo and question their relationship with their work, health, food, and other people. It will include workshops on deliberate living, plant-based cooking, yoga, and building your own business with opportunities for skill sharing and fostering life long friendships. Limited amount of spots available, so inquire now on revolutionwhy.com and lets start a revolution together!
- Brogan’s Twitter: @ArgoBatts
- Brogan’s Instagram: @brogan_graham
- November Project Website
- November Project Facebook
- November Project Twitter: @Nov_Project
- November Project Instagram: @Novemberproject
- November Project YouTube Channel