“You have to have extreme confidence in the team or else that would have been even more scary (Craig). But that does give you the comfort level that you are doing it with three other people that you have the ultimate confidence in. You literally put your lives in their hands (Gabriel).”
In this episode, Craig Coffey and Gabriel Gomez, co-founders of O2X, explore a holistic approach to human performance. They discuss O2X’s base-to-peak mountain challenges and their recent experiences at Loon Mountain. Craig and Gabriel share about their athletic journeys from Craig’s background as a multi-sport athlete to Gabriel’s training as a Navy SEAL. They offer insight on overcoming fear in starting one’s own business from their experience of co-founding O2X. Craig and Gabriel explain the 5 human performance pillars of O2X, including the role of resilience training in the executive development programs they lead. They reflect on their experiences running marathons together and the impact of the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing on their running. Lastly, Craig and Gabriel preview what’s ahead for O2X.
* InsideTracker Discount for ROO Listeners:
- Receive 10% off any InsideTracker Plan with using the full name of the podcast as the discount code at checkout
- What is Inside Tracker? A personalized health analytics company that gives YOU nutrition and lifestyle recommendations based on a thorough analysis of your blood and physiological data. InsideTracker has numerous different plans, of varying specificity, that will provide simple and sustainable nutrition and lifestyle recommendations to follow. To learn more about InsideTracker’s life changing plans, visit: https://www.insidetracker.com/customer/onboarding/choose-plan/
- Subscribe to The Running On Om podcast on iTunes
- Leave a written review of the podcast on iTunes
- Tweet or email a screenshot of your review to @runningonom or firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries accepted until 11:59pm EST October 31, 2015. Winner will be randomly chosen and announced by November 2, 2015. If you have already written a review, you are still eligible to enter the giveaway by submitting a screenshot of your past review.