Every health nut has their own kale chip recipe. I recently made kale chips for my parents and my dad was in love (it was his first kale chip experience). I promised him I would post my recipe, so that when I was not home, he could make them– here you go, dad! They are easy to make, yummy, and adored by many.
- 1 bunch of kale
- 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Nutritional yeast
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Remove kale stems and leaves. Wash kale, dry it in a salad spinner, and move to a large bowl.
- Massage kale with olive oil.
- Place kale on a single layer of parchment paper on a baking sheet. Add salt, pepper, and nutritional yeast.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then rotate the sheet, and bake for 10 minutes more. The kale chips should be crispy,have brown edges, but not burnt.